Friday, March 9, 2012

so much love..

if you reads my twitter, you will know tt im handicapped now.. ): unable to walk.. and im supposed to go out w the woman tt deserved to be loved! ): being really sweeeeet, jiaqi came over to my hse to find me (': she didnt have her lunch yet she comes to find me! and she brought me masks! <3
after settling her uni stuffs, plus my hse no entertainment plus im a handicap, i starts showing her my things on my desk! (im "proud" of my collection) and you know wad she says?! she says tt im a bimbo! :O i realised really spent some alot of my skincare and stuffs.. -aspire to save money-

we stalked ppl on blogs too! saying who is pretty and who is not.. i like how the 2 hours are spent. it's short, but im grateful for her gesture to come to my hse! <3
after a while, we starts to take photos! cos we gt the hello kitty specs! ((: die die must take tgt! then i accidentally switched to video mode.. so might as well right! :D we took a video and she uploaded onto facebook! hahaha! she captioned it as vlog! i didnt know wad it means, but now i do! it means to blog via a video! okay i think im gg to do tt someday! it sounds really fun! plus my voice in the video forever different from my real voice..
and jiaqi really ON one lor.. i say eh eh eh video tgt leh! she steady! she nvr say dunwan lah~~~ haha! steady pom bi bi ! i like! :D
you can view the video from this link:


i dk if it will work on ur com or nt la. but if i click this link, i can see e video! alternatively, if you are dying to hear my voice, go to my facebook loh..
i should try vlog someday real soon! :D :D :D this thought makes me excited! so stay tune okay!

have been staying at home since tuesday.. -.-' every cells in me are screaming to go out.. and to those i have rejected over these few days, im damn guilty. cos i wan to go out too )): but i cant )): after im done w this entire handicapp thing, i jio u all go out! (:

to my precious bimbo-ish jiaqi: I L O V E Y O U M A X I M U M!
<3
will thr be a day i stop loving this woman? i doubt so <3
see our hello kitty specs!
7 years of knowing each other <3
time really flies!
sec 1, we two blur blur enter damai tgt.. classmates for 2 years.. and we got seperated..
but then we still got tortured by quek quek tgt! HAHAHA!
after sec 4, we unhold our promises and we kept in touch..

sometimes, im busy.. ): and wasnt able to go out frequently. she always call me busy woman! ):
but she didnt gave up on me! she waiting patiently for our next outing! (:
do you have such an understanding friend? well, im proud to say I HAVE <3 *looks at jiaqi* :p

she makes me feel tt i dont have to have a million friends.. cos e love she gave me is more than wad a million of ppl can give me! <3