Thursday, May 17, 2012

bellabox May


(i love how the effect is!) fishy eye! 

hey there, im back with my may's box~ 
may's theme is to pamper myself with my mummy! well, it's mother's day month afterall! my mum spent her mother's day at hokkaido! it's so cool to wish her happy mother's day in the hotel. my first time leh! i bought my mum and grandma smth from hokkaido too as a gift. how nice can i be? 

have yet to return my mum the money for the gifts. LOL. but i will do it (:

anyway, this month's box made me -____-
when i open the pouch (instead of a pink box), i saw smth that made me -___-
you will find out later in the post!

as usual, there are 5 items!
1) Enavose Cellogist Youth Guard Cream
2) Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Gold Ultra Restorative Capsule
3) Essential Damage Care Nuance Airy Shampoo & Conditoner
4) Macadamia Natural Oil
5) Candydoll Powder Foundation, Liquid Foundation & Makeup Base



went to singpost to collect the box because im away when the postman came!



it comes in a pouch like this instead of the normal pink box! it's nice to have small surprises like this!


this are the 5 items!


Im trying out new effect! but i dun like this one!
hmmm, youth guard cream.. am i still considered a youth? ): second product from enavose! check out my bellabox april for the first product!



duffy is photobombing the cream! haha.


ooOOoo! I am interested in this capsule! it's so cute!! alright, since im no longer a youth, i shall use this to restore my youth first before using the enavose youth guard to guard it! make sense?


my duffy shall appear in all my bellabox post.. ((:


candydoll! im currently using their loose powder! you can easily get it from watsons! it makes my face look really flawless! i like! now there is liquid foundation, powder foundation and makeup base for me to try on!
the model in candydoll are sooo barbie doll, so cute! bangs, bright coloured hair, big wavy long hair, huge innocent eyes, flawless skin, juicy lips! AHHH! envious, Japanese jiu shi Japanese lor.. (Y) full of compliments for them! 


esp like her droopy eyes!


i swear my duffy look very mischievous here! 


my duffy look so tiko here staring at the pretty jap girl!


according to the description, upon application, wet hair will dry 40%-50% faster!  o.O 


awww~


LOL, yes i know.. essential.. 
a pretty well known brand in singapore alrdy! i have been using this for more than a year! and i really love this product! im using the entire series!
shampoo, conditioner, treatment, hair mask, serum.. i love my hair <3

btw, i didnt bling the picture! it is the effect from the camera! it detect bright spot and blings it automatically!


this bear bear have to squeeze bet the two! 


ciaos! tt's all for may's box! see you in a month's time for the next box! ((: