Saturday, July 28, 2012

25July - Our Monthly Outing



my fils and i made it a point to meet every 25th of the month! (: 
this outing is missing out nick! he gt army! ): nvr next outing! ((: anyway, e 3 of us went down to TCC at bugis to have our dinner because huijun received the 50% off voucher for her birthday month! and she offered to share the deal w us! <3 we love huijun!

it's always nice to meet up w my fils. oh yeah! anqi and i damn joke! the motive of gg toilet is to camwhore! tt's what we are best at! preserving our youth! haha! another funny thing we did is to exchange our ezlink card before we tap out of the gantry and to return it to the rightful owner after that. we are lame like this but we enjoyed our silliness ~ it's really nice to have someone to do silly things w me and enjoyed the process!

well, we all know tt best friends do stupid things w you and laugh tgt. that's what we are <3 even tho we damn sian and nth to do while waiting for huijun, even if gt silent moment, there is no awkwardness at all! like i like i like! <3 <3  

after TCC, walked ard awhile and we go home! out for less than 6 hrs! we are steady pom pi pi ppl, one promise and we are out! number of hrs spent tgt cannot define our happiness! (:

my 2Gs!

i feel like a bimbo camwhoring caught in action! HAHAHA!

enjoying the menu like a taitai!

idk what am i looking at!

the mozzarella cheese stick! i love this! the tomato sauce is yummy! 

huijun feeeeding me the chocolate cake!

huijun preaching on smth weird stuff which my level of chinese education doesnt allow me to comprehend. 
hence, my face.
this is what happened to anqi too!

damn! i love this app! it's on anqi's phone!
im not sharing what app is this because i cant find it on app store and you are not getting the app if i cant get it!
im selfish and i know it! :P

we love toilets!

making myself busying by using timer~ hhahaha!
i dont even have time to carry my bag properly!

decided to juz do it normally~








my yummy pasta! it's nice and i love this!
original price is at $17.50. 50% off and it's so cheap! ((:

table of awesome fooood!


happy girls on happy 25th <3