Friday, November 16, 2012

hongkong 2012


hello there! as you know, i only had school on tue, wed and thurs! hence, i took one of the weekend to fly to hongkong. this is a pretty impromptu trip. it's more like a trip bought on impulse!
my aunt and i were discussing abt holiday trip one night and we bought the tickets the next day!
this is my 4th visit to hongkong! 
i swear the guys in hongkong is a feast for the eyes! i spotted quite a number off the streeets! in fact, they were of a higher standards than what i saw in korea! okcan. 

enough of guys, i cant tabao them back to sg anyway -.-"
so, my aunt and i took the tiger airways. WTFFFFFF. it's my first time on a budget airline and i swear im not allowing myself on a budget plane for a second time. my aunt says that she would rather pay more for a decent plane journey. 

this is a pure shopping trip!
didnt take a lot of photos because im busy shopping! shopping spreee!
argyle street is a must go! it is very similar to the shops we shop in bugis street or far east plaza, just that they were of a cheaper price! i went at the wrong season hence, they were mainly selling winter wear! nevertheless, i manage to bring 50 plus clothes back! ((:
sasa there is also much cheaper than in singapore. for example, candydoll loose powder. it's retailing at $33 in singapore, however it is selling at $20plus there! 
it's really sad when i did the calculation and realised how ripped off i am in singapore ):

pictures time? (:








each clothes cost less than $15. i got most of them HKD 59.99
divide by 6, it's only 10 in sgd!
winter wear for only $10?

being vain, i change my clothing after returning to the hotel to offload!
this polka dot top cost me exactly $10 onlyyyyy!





saw this in hk drama!!




my fav <3



putting on fake eyelashes aint difficult and i can be a bimbo whenever im not in singapore
no one recognise me anyway!

it's really depressing when i remove the make up on one eye.
my eye look from (O.O) to (O.o) to (o.o)





second dayyyy

u can never find a white malteser in sg... cos i tried finding ):


this is how they chill their milk tea!
without diluting the drink!



if only this is my car...


this is only 1/10 of the amt i spent in sasa
totalled up the amt i spent in sasa when i returned to sg and my jaw-dropped...