Wednesday, February 27, 2013

updates

it's been around a month since i last posted something here! yesyes! blogger has finally allowed me to post photos! so yay! i not blessed with a good command in english thus i would prefer to share my pictures here! 
im really more active in twitter and instagram. so, if you dont mind @pmightys is waiting for you over there! *flying kisses*

before i start blabbering, let me do a short write up with my life. 
other than prelims that is weighing me down, im really happy with life right now. im not lying. family that loves me. friends being there for me. im basking in happiness right now that im so afraid i will lose them in future. ): but future is a little too far. im cherishing them now that i can. (: just know that puaysee is really good now. dont question me, cos that is really the truth

i have selected several outings to blog abt today. i cant possibly blog about each and every outing because there are 2 main reasons:
1) no photos taken/ photos taken aint satisfactory
2) not everything should be shared on public sites like this. 

it is definitely not because i doesnt treasure that outing! i enjoyed myself a lot at every gathering/outing. otherwise, you wont even see me on that day.. hahah

i spent my valentine 2013 with my steady <3 this has got to be one of the best vday i had! both of us dined in a place filled w couple, w jazz background music, dim lights and table decorated w roses. both of us were so awkward! LOL. i think both of us spoil others' romantic moments when we stand up to take photo of our food so that we can instagram. JOKE!
but vday is not only for couples! it is also for friends in love with each other like us!
annchee framed up our love!
no amount of words can describe how agitated when i received this. the effort she put in. (': thankyou! i love this. 
and the heartless me just got her a hellokitty candy. i felt bad but i know she wont bear to blame me! :p
-----------------

did a mini celebration&gathering last month!
fish and co + germaine's 21st! hahahah. you know what it means! standing on a chair! it's been long since we saw the army guys too. i would be lying if i say i miss them.. hmmm, but it is really a nice gathering!
no matter what, these people accompanied me for 3 years in my life. it is this kind of gathering that will keep us tgt. 
there is no reason why we should not meet up after graduation! it doesnt have to be a frequent meet up because we were all involved with other matters. but i guess it is really reasonable to take out 3 or 4 weekends out of a year to have a dinner tgt, lepak the night away. the thought of this makes me smile. 

im loving myself while they are browsing through the menu!

ok la.. i got read also!

the smiles, they are priceless. 

i think ida dunwan sit w me next time alrdy ):
-------------------------------
CNY is still the event that i hated most. and using the word hate is not an understatement. 
dumb day. meeting people that i hate, meeting ppl that smiles at me for no good reason, shaking hands with people i meet once a year. how fake how meaningless can this event be?
im a cancerian and im supposed to be a motherly and homely person. but i seemed to be a mutated crab. 


this is how bored i am!

falsies~ they look really natural. 
after placing it above my lids, i went to look for my mum to ask for her opinion.
then she commented that it's not fake at all.
im using dollywink #15.
you can google it.. it is a new product. (:

after all the useless "ceremonies" went to catch a movie w annchee and eric!
journey to the west is pure lame but funnnny!
so glad that eric drives. if not have to take mrt while wearing jelly daisy edges. pain you know. 
------------------

met up w annchee to watch ahboys to men 2! in part 1, i was more inclined towards tosh! however, after part 2, i changed heart. i prefer lobang nw! he is handsome WITH HAIR actually !! really! like those cool cool type! it will not be long for me to change heart again! but for now, lobang!
it is always toilet that provides the best lighting!


my cousin and i on my brother's mini ipad`!


every pic is <3

--------------------
just recently, went 2D1N w my poly girls! not fulll force, but it is really goood enough! im still happy! can meet one is one. LOL. 



cannot understand hw did kengling grow so tall.. ): give me 4 more cm to reach 160 and i will be happy. 
-------------------------------
long long ago, met up w cindyKUKU (:




this woman, i know her since pri1. we watched each other grow up. like from her mushroom head to her long hair to her getting her driving license to her getting one more candle every year. 
i dont want this to ever end. 
i have experience the sadness and pain of losing some. im not letting another one go from my life. never. 


posting this cos i want to show off the cute hellokitty shirt cindy got for me from bangkok! <3

i will be back!