Wednesday, April 17, 2013

because im puaysee


WARNING: THIS POST IS FILLED WITH MY FACE. 

i cannot deny my love for myself. but im not wrong. this is because if i dont love myself more than anyone else out there, i dont deserved to be loved. another reason is because i tried drawing my eyeliner differently. i did smth more dramatic. since im home alone, no one is going to ask what am i doing. 
the max i will draw for eyeliner when im out of the hse is two black lines on the top of my lids. nvr the bottom. and they tend to bend upwards. like cateye.

however, this time round, i tried drawing the lower lids as well and i love the droppy look from afar~ ok la, i admit im trying to act innocent. im not sure if i express myself well enough. hmm. and yes, i feel my eyes shrunk when i used the make up remover. sigh. why am i not born w huge eyes. 

the only reason why my face is 99% blemish free is because i used iphone front camera. hahah.

if i go out in this eyeliner, ppl will look at me like this.. 
it's not a crime to draw differently. 

my hair is messy but still nice right? it look so voluminousness(??) and long.. 



right, so other than my eyes, im flaunting my hair. this bunch cost $3xx and YEARSSSSSS of maintenance. all the more i shld flaunt it.

WTF! i didnt realise i did a duck face until im typing this caption. 
ignore from nose and downwards. 
bunned up hair!

growing out my finge? shhuld i???

nah, i still love my fringe!
im glad to be a girl, all short of hairstyle and make up!
i didnt live in vain.

im a bimbo, im a vainpot.


no idea what is this post for.. 
take it as an update!