Monday, July 15, 2013

the group of szb


yes, this post is reserved for my poly girls. mooo~ this cow has saggy boobs. hahahah!

we had marcheeeeee~ and as usual, because of us, the restaurant is filled w laughters! a bunch of 21s laughing and giggling like a bunch of teenage girls. so cute right us?











the photos  are taken in a rush because im hungry!

after dinner, went toilet w xiuhui. we return to 3 cupcakes and a candle! :D :D :D surprise! because our tradition is we will ask wad the birthday girl wants and will try to fulfill it. i asked for cards and balloons because i really have no idea wad i wanted. i was so sad when i dont see any of them with balloons! T___T

hahah nevertheless, marche prepared tons of balloons for us! thickskin me took it! otw home, huimin flick my hand and the balloon drop to somehwr beyond reach T_______T x2 

then they mailed me the cards and letters from all over singapore! woodlands, clementi, and tiong bahru! it really makes me happy whenever i receive mails from letterbox! beats email! 


the one tt doesnt need to bend down! <3 my 15x!

the one who will whatsapp me how i am if i posted smth emo on twitter or facebook!

the one who accompanies me back to east side. even tho she took the bus home! tsk!

the one that never stops smiling, creating laughter in every outing




camwhore!