Saturday, December 31, 2011

last emotional post !

years back,
when our eyes first met, i didnt imagine i would have such strong feelings for you..
whenever someone mentioned your name, i never tot tt i would get butterflies in my stomach..
or more imptly, when i first met you, i didnt know i would fall so deeply for you..

but now,
even if our eyes are going to met, i will be blind.
even if someone mention your name, i will be deaf.
even if we are going to meet, my heartbeat will no longer be beating for you.

so dumb, my playlist is playing "nothing gonna change my love for you" -.- it's like scolding me "hey bitch, why are u lying?"
cnt blame me hoh, now still 31/12/2011.. not yet 2012! shall publish and torture my mind for one more night..

you didnt read my blog afterall.. i know.. cos i can track my audience are from where.. gt singapore, usa, germany and russia.. dun have NZ.. idk wad im hoping also.. i posted so many times on fb.. i did this just so as to let you know its existence cos i didnt tell you personally.. still craves for your attention > our 85 bakchormee (i so humorous).. is it you no longer see my wall or you choose not to click?