Sunday, January 1, 2012

25th Dec 2011 - XMAS2011 part1

H.A.P.P.Y 2.0.1.2! it is a brand new year (:

but im gg to do a post on my xmas! i know im lag okay.. so tt day,
i woke up w my eyes feeling so tired on xmas! LOL.. muz be the late night i had previously.. but never the less, headed out to changi city point (Again) to have breakfast w my 2 seniors! when was the last time i see them?? i think is 2009.. :O time flies..
they reach first, when i first reach, carol gave me a hug! <3 <3 i love people give me a hug! it feels so F.R.I.E.N.D ((:
while having breakfast, we still can shoot each other but immediately say MEERY XMAS, CANNOT ANGRY. haha. losers sia we all.. glad tt even we didnt meet for such a long period, we didnt have awkward silences!
we went toilet, only carol entertain me to take photo.. xinyi saw me taking my phone out and i gues it is her instinct to run away.. ._.
after tt, we went to ep to do something damn interesting! 15 mins, same shopping area, same budget, but different ways! we went to get each other xmas presents! ((:
idk if we gt telepathy or wad, 3 of us gt chocolates! but of different brands! DAMN INTERESTING!
after tt, carol went to tpy to meet her friends while i went home to bathe then to meet the other 2 girls!
i will do another post on part 2 soon okayy!
loook at the chocolates we gt after xchanging!
my present > Carol's > Xinyi's
xinyi & carol! after much persuasion, xinyi finally agreed to taking photoo w us! <3333
i oso kiasu, immediately i say I WAN TAKE W XINYI TOO!
lovely carol <3
our photo! <3
yes, we should have more outingggg! ((: