Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Screws, screwdrivers, hammers, etc

My gut feeling was right.. Not only do i screw my paper, my classmates (or maybe the cohort) screwed the paper too. I screwed my pretty badly. ): *sigh* im not a IT person. I use my com to facebook twitter blog and stalk people only. As to how the system work, DONT ASK ME.. Till now i only know TPS is transaction processing system and tan puay see. -.-
Well, it's over anyway right?

P/s: since the cohort are doing badly(hopefully), i hope the bell curve god (if u follow stomp) does his/her job well. Idw to fail and repeat one more yr for IS.. RT @HOHOMEGABURGER "IS - Irritating Shit"

It was quite comforting to see all the F word appearing in twitter after e paper. Im not gloating (i screwed my too), it juz makes me feel tt im not alone. One for all, all for one! Wan fail all fail tgt. DAC02 huat ar! :p *touch wood*

tml's MA, one chapter, but dun play w me. Past yr paper so far so good. Pls leh..

Yay! Looking forward to thurs's outing after MST w e girls!
(glad tt im using iphone and can blog as and when i feeel like!) so be my faithful reader!
If u read this sentence, i love you! Cos u read all the wordyy words from e top till here! Muackks!
DAC02, jiayou! Our last mst tgt alrdy <3