Monday, December 19, 2011

will be back!


look at the happie colour of the gachapon in osaka! i rmb the gachapon in singapore is mainly WHITE. go take a look at them at vivo's toy r' us. BORING. looking at these pictures, i think im allergic to singapore. a lot of things in singapore is weighing me down. i just wan to leave.. @Liixuan, rmb our date to HK soon okayy <3 no longer a want, but a NEED to leave singapore.

alright, so the purpose of this blog is to inform you that i will be sending my laptop for repair in a few hours time! last post w this laptop <3 dear laptop, you have done your job really well.. ((: but idk why you just decide to crack on me.. thanks for hanging in there, accompanying me through the tough times <3

you kept my photos music and impt stuffs, yet i hit u hard on ur keyboard when im an angrybird, but you still kept me connected to people all over the world. now, you are injured. and a plaster cant heal you. ): im not sending u away, i will be back for you. you will be fine soon alright! hang in there! i still want you to accompany me through many blog posts.

man, it's just a laptop, but idk why am i feeeling so emotional..