Saturday, January 28, 2012

graduation

my graduation will be held on the 23rd may 2012, 2pm. i really hope i will pass this last sem. i want to graduate w my friends.. pls! ): idw to waste another yr in poly.
anyway, if u read my blog constantly, you would have read what i wanted for my graduation in my previoussss post.. now i want to further elaborate on them! yesyes, i know is poly only, nt uni.. but still, it's graduation w the robe!

google says that the flowers to give during graduation is lilies. but i wan champagne coloured roses or blue roses! even though i know that flowers wilt, i still want to lug a bouquet of flowers around taking pictures w my friends! yes, i says i preferred toy flowers cos they wun die on me.. but on occasion like this, a real bouquet of flowers are great!

second item on my list is.......... a teddy in robe, mortarboard, and a cert in hand is great! yes i know it is a waste of money! but it is pretty meaningful leh! my aunt asked me to choose which i wan.. now im in a dilemma whether to choose forever friends bear or the me to you bear! BEING A GREEDY PERSON, i said i dunwan mini size.. i wan those decently SEE-ABLE sized ones! at this age, i still have a thing for soft toys.. haih, hate to admit the fact tt im turning 20 in a few months time!

the third and the last item on my list is a SK Jewellery necklace. it is a star wand with a tiny rose gold ribbon! (: i know i dun have fantastic results but i hope that my family put on the necklace on me w pride. (: im nt in the honor roll, i dun have great achievements in any cca, in fact, im a below average student, but i still wants my family to be brimming with pride when they sees me in the robe!

i shall leave the emotional speeech after i graduate.. hahah! otherwise later i fail ( CHOY TOUCH WOOD SPIT SALIVER), i have to copy paste the paragraph in the next year..pui.. idw..
i will be officially done with school in 31 days. time is really flying a little too fast! despite wanting to be done with these proj, presentation, exams asap, a part of me wants time to stop.

alright, so i hope my family appears in dover w e 3 items! ((: im greedy like tt. so what :P
yes, i got high maintenance! BUT SO WHAT, no need you to support me right! SO DONT COMPLAIN! <-- i feel like i gt some attitude prob when im typing this sentence..