Friday, January 6, 2012

New Hairstyle!

if you have been reading my twitter, you would have know that i've just visited the salon recently! and i have been complaining how long i have been sitting down and how heavy the machine is.. it's not easy to be a woman. we spent extra money and time on one of our valuable asset - hair!
hair is one of my precious. im someone who will look at reflections to make sure tt my hair stays in place. vain ma!
yeap, so i tot it was a new year.. i wanted a new image. (very vain i know). every year muz change pattern and idk why! or maybe u can say i suffered from some blow and wanted a change. tt's wad tv always show right.. aiya, wadever the reason is, i've got myself a new hairstyle!

at the start, i rmb tweeting smth like this "so egggcited for my new hairstyle in a few hours times".. i went home happily w my new hairstyle! so lalala! den after a few hours, i totally regret.. it wasnt in shape anymore!!!!!!!! ))):

i missed my old hair.. ):

my old hair! i miss this!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
my new hair! im so gg to go back to my old hair.. SOON.. which means, im gg to reborn soon. tsk!
see hw happie i was then.. -.-"
and and, i looked so old tt i can easily pass off as a 29 year old woman.. damn..
dumb. i feeel so dumb. i tot i was bored of my straight long hair. den i went to curl it.. now i know, it's not easy to kick away habits. no matter how much we craves for new things, we still holds on the past.