Thursday, January 19, 2012

RIP hammy; i love you

18jan2012, my brother is looking at hammy.. den hammy is lying by its side. usually, even when hammy is sleeping, her tummy will move. but ytd, she is completely still..
i hate myself cos im sleeping when hammy decides to depart from this world.. then in the morning (19th), im otw to school when mummy text me "Hammy rest in peace..." i held back my tears and walk to class.. i found the class empty when i reach. i scan through the pictures of her.. den tears rolled down my cheek uncontrollably. no one in class den..
then i told myself not to cry. cos my classmates are gg to come in anytime. so i tried to sleep. true enough, my classmates comes in and i have to smile. damn. cant possibly cry like no other's business in class. if i do, im prolly gg to scare the shit out of my friends.. so i "slept".. couldnt concentrate at all. only covering my face is the best solution.
soon after, i told myself to get a grip. i cannot possibly sleep the entire day. den xiuhui and i starts stalking. felt much better cos im distracted..

after doing proj, had a little free time.. im free again. think of hammy again..
i think im pretty good at concealing my sadness nowadays. tt is one of my forte.

dear hammy,
im probably the worst owner ever. throughout this one year plus, i didnt touched you at all.. all i did was call "hello hammy".. den i sat beside you, look at you.. i rmb gg to simei pet safari to get you. my bro and i thought throughout the night for ur name, we decorated ur cage, sanitized ur toys, fill up ur foodbowl, cleans ur cage, changes ur strips of papers and so on. now we dun get another chance to do it again for u.. *tears rolling*
this one year plus had been really awesome w ur companion. i will never forget about you! never in this lifetime! you have really been an awesome little one and thanks for bringing joy and fun in my life..
a part of me wants you to be here w us now, biting on the sunflower seed, running on ur wheel. but i know that you have completed ur mission in this world and time for u to report to ur next mission.
you are part of the family. always. <3 be safe in the other world.. be friends with bunbun <3 i will join you in years to come.. and most importantly, be happy and healthy (':
i love you always hammy

RIP <3
hammy w her fav balls, sunflowerseeds and broccoli
mummy and bro burying her.my bro cry while burying her )': the scene is damn heart wrenching.
i just want to keep the last memory of her ): puffy eyes from all e cryings ):
hey hammy.. (':
im missing you again..

someone pls call me. feel like talking..
the night felt extremely quiet tonight despite all the smses..