Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Always like that...

Life is always making fun of me.. There are a total of 196 countries in the world. Yet, my tutorial qns hav to use tt country to ask us to do forex. Damn. Tt qns, i tried my best nt to pay attention. But i still hear it.. I know im being ridiculous to get affected like this but seriously, everything links to him and idk why! ):

Shopping juz now w idaBFFAW.. And thr r two guys behind us. I wasnt paying attention to wad they are trying to say. They just happen to talk abt their friends named M.. Den im like thinking, "of all names.." even though i know e possibility is so low, i still turn back to srr if they r his friends. As expected, they are not.. :0

How cn such meaningless things affect me so much tt allow me to churn out a blogpost?! Lol. Psys.
Im blogging w my phone now w my nuren and nanrens beside me. (: timecheck: 1:24am. 4.5hrs more, im awake for 24 hrs. Always feel better upon seeing them (: becauuse i dun hav to say a word and they know wad am i gg thru. (:

Sweetheart kept asking me why am i so occupied w my phone. Lied to her say im msging. But im blogging on he much i loved her & tt two nanrens! <3!