Sunday, March 25, 2012

horoscope 1


as you can see from my title and the picture above, im going to talking about horoscope. ya la, there will not be any pictures of me like the previous post la! no need so happy right! it's YOUR LOSS to not be able to see pretty girls okay! :P

the picture above is the horoscope dates. find ur birth date and see wad ur horoscope is. im being nice to post tt up. but i cant find a picture tt includes the chinese part. so google it urself if you want to know.
the following pictures are all in chinese! so, if you duno ur horoscope in chinese, i cant help u too.. i only know my CANCER is JU XIE ZUO..
1st july is my birthday.. you know wad to do in 3 months time ar. :D

this post is purely for entertainment purposes. any coincidence is purely coincidental. if it is not applicable to you, or if it is not true to u, it is not my fault. i just kope it from twitter. and im focusing on cancer! so tt you can have a better understanding of me or other cancerian. ((:
credits to @HoroscopeTw33t

yada yada.. blah blah.. in short, i sprained and dislocated my knee. im unable to go out. so im running out of topics to blog. so im blogging about such lame stuff!

other than bai yang, tian ping and she shou, please come to me. <3
omgomgomg i told you im gentle right!!!!! :D :D :D looook at ju xie zuo!

ok, before i continue, i must admit i only screenshot tweets that are POSITIVE about me or tt cancer is in the TOP 3 position. those tt falls in the other position, i didnt bother to screenshot.
other than that, by screenshoooting the positive ones, i can SELF-PRAISE. annoying and bitch much here but if i dun praise myself in my own blog, who is gg to write a blogpost to praise me??? #truestory
jackpot! another evidence to show tt im gentle!! :D ohmygoooodness! i got mother instinct! come to me babyyy~
cnt get gold medal for my academics or cca, at least get gold in being a wife.. TT___TT i'll let you decide if this is a good thing or not..
okay, set, my hubby have got to be one of these horoscope. [fml or laugh at me if he falls under other horoscope]
ok this is super not beneficial to my reputation.. but i have to be honest tt this is quite true to me.. i mood swing, i pms, and im crazy. but NOT ALL THE TIME hor..
bopi this is real.. i wan to live my life to the fullest.. even though im hugging my duffy everyday instead of landing myself into a job.. if i get into sim successfully, im left w a 2 months holiday.. to be exact, 1.5 months. minus the days i will be HOKKAIDO, my dream island. <3 if only i can stay there for goood. doubt anyone will hire a PT for 1.5 mths. might as well hug my duffy everyday and live life as a princess. psys. #puayseeisagoodfornothing.
omg i swear this is damn true.. im a zi lian kuang. im down w a diseases call narcissism. im a narcissistic. :D according to dictionary.com, i have inordinate fascination with oneself. excessive self-love and vanity.
perfect description. if anyone is gg to ask me to describe myself in a word, i shall use this word! (:
sseeee this ?!?!?!?!?!?! im the champion for having tons and tons of inner beauty! :D :D :D
#truestory, i still want to admit tt im happiest during tt year.. when we are crazily in love.
this better be true.. but no leh.. now i NO MONEY and NO HONEY.. ):
im caring <3

now tt im done w the pictures, there are 3 possibilities of ur reaction
1 -- "ohhh i've a deeper understanding of puaysee now!"
2 -- "wtf have i just read? she is crazily obsessed w herself. siao waste my 7 minutes"
3 -- "okaycan"

if you are in the first category, *shakes hand* congrate, you know me better now!
if you are in the second category, *bow* im sorry to have wasted ur 7 minutes.too bad, u cant turn the clock :P
if you are in the third category, *stare at you* okaycan.

till my next INTERESTING blog post, byeeee! hopefully there will be a horoscope 2 , 3 , 4, n