Tuesday, March 27, 2012

know me more..

"confinement" ever since the accident bet me and my knee.. ): ida and guoqiang are visited me! and bought me pink hellokitty strawberry pretzel, and cone-packed worth of candy, choco, cookie and jelly plus a card! ty bffaw and gq!

ya.. im so bored tt i found some questionnaire from facebook to update this blog. :O
i have just grant you the permission to skip this post.. but but but, you will thus miss the chance to know me more!

1. I've come to realize that my hair:
- is straight and silky with split-ends (fml)

2. I've come to realize that when I talk:
- i stutter when im nervous. be it talking during presentation or talking to someone i like!

4. I've come to realize that all I really need:
- is for my knee to heal and walk normally. i wun take my legs for granted anymore.

5. I've come to realize that I've lost:
- M.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when:
- ppl snatch my things.

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk:
- my face turns red easily and doesnt care wad ppl says.

8. I've come to realize that money:
- makes the world goes round.

9. I've come to realize that when I get old:
- you wont be beside me. and I WILL GET WRINKLES fml

10. I've come to realize that I'll always be:
- my family's princess and my friends' happynut.

11. I've come to realize that I fetishes on:
- guys with spiky hair and vein on their hands! <3 __ <3

12. I've come to realize that the last time I cried was:
- because my knee really hurts. and i can cry infront of my family cos it hurts )':

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone:
- battery dies eaasily -.-

14. I've come to realize that when I wake up in the morning:
- dun have morning la.. i wakes up to afternoon w duffy beside me!

15. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night I:
- comb my hair. i have to be pretty in my dream!

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about:
- how to answer this qns. (decided nt to state the truth here)

17. I've come to realize that my life:
- is filled w the best family a person can ask for and a bunch of crazy friends tt creates unlimited crazy memories!

18. I've come to realize that my favourite drink is:
- qoo white grapes! partly because of the cute packaging!

19. I've come to realize that today I will:
- spend my day with my dearest jiaqi <3

20. I've come to realize that tonight I will:
- slp early before i regrets later!

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will:
- spend my day w my beloved fils <3

22. I've come to realize that I really want to:
- get rid of my shopping cells. *broked*

23. I've come to realize that the person/people who is most likely to repost this is/are:
-

24.I've come to realize relationships:
- is just a status.

25. I've come to realize that love:
- LOVE is not everything. there are other factors tt affect it as well. bullshit to the sentence "love conquers everything" . loving with all my might and my heart doesnt assure a beautiful fairytale ending. "happily ever after" is only applicable in storybooks, never reality.

26. I've come to realize my best guy friend(s):
- have been by my side w their sturdy shoulders whenever im down. have been lending me their smiles when i lost mine. and most imptly, they are genuinely happy for me when im happy.

27. I've come to realize my best girl friend(s):
- are the best things on earth. im who i am because of them. we didnt need to shape ourselves to fit together, (maybe we did a bit la) we just participated into each other lives unknowingly willingly. if she didnt manage to appear in every chapter of my life, it is not because they are not worth it. just that our fate w each other ends. life still loves on (:


i know i v lame and outdated to do this.. i feel like im wasting my time answering these qns. but, actually quite fun leh! :D i never bother to answer these qns in fb, idk why i answer them here also.. -.- anyway, if u want to answer these qns too, go ahead and copy paste to do..