Monday, April 9, 2012

im sorry people......(cont)

(cont)... for this post!
because im blogging at 1:23am instead of slping!

all i see on facebook are,
-die still in holiday mood.
-fuck school
-school starting

hahaha! for poly students, there is one more week of holiday. but for the year 1, orientation starting tml! *grin*
sooon, they will loook like this...
i understand okay. i have been thru this stage.. fml, i sound like im not attending school forever. hahah. let me happy for a while la.. see me cry in june.. i have been wanting to post a post like this can! :D :D :D

last thing tt i wanna say is...
*cheeky smile*

-
well, im in ur shoes 3 years ago.. all eggcited to go poly! w my dyed hair and home clothes. thinking so cool..
i rmb gg to sch w vanessa and meiling.. but then DAC meeting place was at MLT8.. so im alone soon after tt.. upon entering mlt8, im the first to reach in my class.. soon after, cheryl came along. and she sat one chair away. im so sad! i rmb texting pb saying tt im so sad tt my classmate v dao! smth like tt.. ):
soon, the mlt filled up.. *memories faded*
after tt, went to fc4 for lunch. in the table of six, i rmb having lunch w cheryl, amanda, jiahui, ida and someone else.. i rmb one of my thoughts.. "ohh, i got a classmate w the name amanda" . idk why, im being an idiot tt time la.. aiyo..
then got wad ice-breaking game ar? walao. i was looking out for yuya and joshua.. because my friend's friend peihsia told me tt yuya and joshua was in my class.. when she told me, it wasnt comforting at all.. because how the hell i know who yuya and joshua is.. and cnt be i say "hey im peihsia's friend friend, let's be friend.." i think yuya and joshua will look at me thinking im an idiot..
(tt's wad i rmb in day 1)

day 2
play games one isit????
i only rmb one game la.. fml, have to fall on the guys tt game to build trust. tmd.. which idiot think of this game. when our class guys not enough, as girls to act as guy.. tt was one of the FEW FEW FEW times tt i volunteered. the duno who nvr choose me.. FML..
i swear im cursing in my heart lor.. shit

day 3
flag day ar???? really cnt rmb la..
fml, go wad potong pasir.. like ghost city like tt.. no human beings except sp year 1 innocent kids w the metal can. heng i brought along a packet of coins from home can..
to make it worst, have to GO ALL THE WAY BACK TO SP to count how much.. -.-

tt is all tt i can rmb..
it is all negative. i know. because the only positive thing is i get to own these negative memories w my poly classmates! DAC02! no one else own a similar memory except for the 21 of us, cheryl wasnt here except the first day ): & (:

every household have their problems. this applies to every class too..
yeap, we have our own class problems.. unfairness, unhappiness, confrontation, gossips, etc.. but if you look at the smiles in the final class photo w everyone inside, wad are all those problem?
forgive and forget.. can forgive cnt forget one la.. cfm one.. but ya, nth is perfect! but all these imperfection perfection makes us US.. (:

we may not be the bondest class ever.. we may not have the most exciting outings.. we may not have the most number of outings.. we may not have an equal number of boys and girls in the class.. but other class dun have you and me and us.. this is the most special thing!

im shy to say this but i kinda love my class!
-

my intention to enter poly may not be supported by my family. it is also not my intention to go accountancy. but because i insist on poly and my family insisted on accountancy, i get to know my classmates. blessing in disguise i guess! ((:
so boys and girls out there, poly may or may not be your choice, but since you are alrdy in it, enjoy the time w ur friends.. idc if your class will split after a year or after a sem, make the best out of it (:

so now, TIME TO SLEEEP STUDENTS! :P
mighty puaysee shall continue to be an owl (: