Saturday, September 1, 2012

important thursday!

so, i spent my thurs w 4 impt people of my life. hence, this title. 
woke up early in the morning at ard 7am, and headed down to yishun to sarpork my brother in his competition. he is one of the impt people! it's holiday and im free. so i decided to do this! while watching my bro competing, elton arrived. he came to accompanied me to support my brother! elton is the 2nd impt person of the day! that's v nice of him, cos it's is 9 plus in the morning. he could have slept his morning away. anyway.. he toured me ard the place. say swimming pool got handsome guys. end up all uncles! (look at xh)
after tt we slacked at some sofa till twelve noon. then he made me walk to the mrt.. it is 3 busstops away leh!
pout my mouth, locked my eyebrows and whine all the way. i think i look like this --( >:3 )

said byebye and trained down to cityhall. horrible train ride. the train is moving sooooo slowly! eric is alone working and knowing im free, he asked me to go down accompany him.. i thought his job was interesting and i was excited. but it's a total disappointment! it's so boring! ): oh ya, he is the 3rd impt person of the day! so we shopped ard suntec the entire afternoon! eric must have looked like a real adult beside me. because all the promoters aimed at him. flyers all those give him only.. i feel so transparent! both us were so bored! he ask me go home at 5 cos he feel bad making me stay till 9! haha!

i went off at 5! but had an impromptu dinner meeet up w my 4th impt person - ANNCHEE <3
she damn steady, no wonder is my steady.. all i need to sms her is "want dinner tgt?" next thing we know is that we are setting the venue and timing! awww~ <3 had Mr. Curry! had been wanting to try at this place but never had a chance! AND I LOVE THIS PLACE! THE FOOOD IS NICE! I LOVE! 
brought annchee to find eric.. damn.. like tt i oso stay till 9 what! but time really pass faster w annchee ard as compared to me and eric alone! 

while w bro and elton, i didnt even bother taking out my camera because i know they are unlikely to entertain me! while w eric, i didnt take out my camera too.. but w annchee ard, photos go snap snap snap~ hahah!

so im out for 13 hours that day. and i almost die when i reached home. so tiring but i had awesome meet-my-friends session. makes me happy only!

ahem, im mrs. curry actually~

got the mrs curry look a not????



when im out w her, i dont have to check in. because she will be doing the job!
and i love friends auto like her! <3
and she is really determined. her 3G cannot check us in.. so she kept on checking in over and over again!

never fail to have this lie-on-table shot! HAHAH 
this pose work no matter how many people are there!

we ordered the same fooood!
same spicyness lvl 0

will be celebrating our 10th year anniversary next year! <3
along w pamela, eric and zhenxing too (:

look at my middle finger.. i got a paper cut! ):
i blabber the words too quickly and i said paper bite and tt idiot elton laughed at me leh.. annoying!
i showed eric too, and he asked why am i always injured.. -___-
i showed annchee too, and she say v pain.. .____.
none of them say me poorthing.. PAPER CUT LEH! ):


we are sitting on the staircaseeeee~
i got myself a hellokitty plaster for my cut! (: 
a happy thing for my paper cut!