Thursday, June 20, 2013

date out w my kuku

i was having a bad cravings for japanese food during my exam period and cindy just have to tweet that she is going nihon mura for japanese buffet. *stabs heart*
so i told her to bring me there after my exams. i pleaded her to bring me for some goood food. i just needed that after facing 4 walls for almost 2 months. 
the day finally arrive. we were early and we played FUN RUN while waiting. haha, ever since that day, i got hooked onto the game and i will play whenever im out w my friends! 

this post is a delayed post. because i have to space out my post. otherwise i would have nothing to blog. 

we went to tampines branch which is located at the stadium thr. 

went down to teoheng for some singing session after buffet. how lovely can life be? (: desserts at i12katong!

there may be silence between us at times and we can be using my phone at times, but the silence aint awkward. im really comfortable w that. i dont have to find random topic to talk about. i guess that is because we are close! <3 

i want to go again..........



ok, front camera quality really cmi..

i pushed my hair up to "add volume" to it visually. cindy turned and look at me and said "aiyo siao zhar bor"
okaycan. 





the smelliest fruit ever. durian. 
i used to eat durian when im young and i love it. as i grow older, my parents no longer buy durian. 
now, i couldnt get used to the smell and taste anymore. eventually, it stinks. 
even my grandma finds it smelly. 



cindy collage our pictures into hearts! glad to be the reason of her smile. she is one of the reason of my smile as well.. ((: