Thursday, February 23, 2012

brainless talk

sorry for the vulgarity
but sometimes, it is the best way to represent how we feel...
really sorry for these emo shits..
but sometimes, it is really hard to control my thoughts.. esp when you are in my mind almost every second..

shall not talk anymore about M.
5 more days to holiday! im really really really looking forward to it! you know im pretty paranoid these days.. i keep looking at the calendar, im so afraid tt i will miss e date for my exam you know! i gets pretty clueless when it comes to the dates during holiday! *grin* there is no such thing as a.m and p.m during holidayys! *winkwink* holidays means i can go out for late night supper and wait for it to digest before having breakfast! (but usually my eyes will already be like -__- and i will get really lazy to chew)
seriously dk why am i typing wad i do during holidays here.. but i do stay at home the ENTIRE DAY during holidays also to catch up on dramas! i can be a HOMEGIRL if i want to! well, im a cancerian and i love family! <3

aiya! anyway, 73 more days to happiness. idw to reveal here yet. but if you do follow me on twitter @PmightyS, you will know wad am i referring to <3

i have many things to look forward to ! isnap, leap year, bbq, schoolbusgang lepak, ahtiong gang, bigbadwolf, kuku outing w kuku, datings w my girl and armyboys, and most imptly 6may ! <3

I MUST FIND A JOB THIS HOLIDAY TO FUND ME TO ........ W THE TWO GIRLS. i am RELUCTANT to wave bye bye to them.... -.-" i will kill myself on the spot if tt really happens!

time to snuggle into my comfy blanket on my cosy bed! yeapp, i always feel safe on my bed. idk why too. i feeel like a protected animal on my bed! (: