Saturday, February 18, 2012

my wild imagination...

i have seen a lot of pictures on facebook and i managed to collect a few that i like personally and am able to link them into a story!
this is purely fiction. not based on real story! haha! any similarity is purely coincidental! (:

the first 2 pictures are a must for weddings! i have imagined how my wedding will be like.. i can imagine the faces that are happy for me.. i will be crying w my parents before my bridegroom come to fetch me. my sisters will be pranking my groom and i will be wiping his sweat away when he enters my room! blah blah!

engagement ring!
do you know that engagement ring is different from the everyday ring? engagement ring have to be fanciful and sparkling but the everyday one have to be practical and low-profile. <3 but my man's one must be thick enough for other ladies out thr to know tt he is a married man!
no wonder guys have to save a lot before getting a wife! im lucky to be the one receiving! heeheehee!

like wad my friends said, i may marry someone recklessly impulsively. but he had got to be someone tt im greatly in love with in order for me to marry him! :) so i may marry him even if he propose to me w a straw ring(shows that he pop the qns impromptuly without planning)(IHATEYOU). then, this blog comes into handy in future!
if we gets into a heated argument, i will show him this post and tells him, "I MARRIED YOU DESPITE GETTING ONLY A STRAW RING! NOW YOU ARE QUARRELING W ME ): *show v sad face* I WANTED A DIAMOND RING WHEN IM 20 YOU KNOW!" ):

heehee!

lacey, pink, bling, flowery.. <3 i know my long wedding dress will cover this.. but at the wedding dinner, i wan to wear a short bubbly gown, so this is still useful ((:

after that, baby and me will go on a honeymoon and after tt, come back to our newly-wed house!
and my house will look like the below picture! i wan my friends to go AWWWW WAHHHH SO CUTEEEE!
is this even possible!?
this is the interior of my house!
im sorry hubby baby! you have to tolerate this for the rest of ur life! but you are still the man-est guy <3 (must show this to my future husband! <3)
baby this is our room! but only one bed hor, idk why gt two bed.. NOT FOR OTHER WOMAN. if not, i will snip snip snip! ((:
my dressing table and our television (: meow!
my walk in wardrobe.
our toilet <3 i will have endless of bathing session here!

the dining table! if you have to work OT, i guess i can tolerate facing a cat and eat my dinner!
can we have this for dinner everyday? <3

-
the above are all too good to be true.. so pardon me for my useless thoughts! :D