Wednesday, April 18, 2012

heartpain, dilemma, fretting

went to chinatown to buy japanese yen!

this trip is going to be real different! no more boring tour groups! my very own customized 8D7N hokkaido trip in own chartered car!! omgggg! feeel like a princessss!
wad has become of me? my aunt always say im spoilt! im no longer contented w holiday w tour groups! i wan my own private tour private chartered car!
the moment i step into hokkaido, im exposed to radiation.. haih.. dont care.. even if im to die there, i will die happily! hokkaido leh! i rmb wanting my honeymooon there!!! my dream island!

went to serangoon broadwalk to rent my graduation robe!

other than the robe, paid deposit for the photoshooting package!! i know doing all these for a diploma is very exaggerating but im the first child leh! it is only normal tt i get more attention wad.. *pout* i will be having a photoshoot w the huge teddy bear! teddy will be in the same graduation robe w me! ohohoh so eggggcited! go there and you will know wad i mean! much taller than me leh the teddy! ohh why so cute?!
tho it is stupid to pay hundreds for photos but ONCE IN A LIFETIME THING LEH! and im only young once!
love my mummy! i know she just wants me to having a memorable graduation! ((:

casio exilim tr150 or samsung mv800?

both are in pink and are made for camwhoring and selfshot!
tr150 gt beauty mode with i want badly, but mv800's design is <3 __ <3
tr150 haven launch in sg yet.. but will launch within this mth.. but if oos, idk if they will restock! mv800 is available now but at a higher price! AHHHHH
how to choose!? any camera guru around??? google the 2 models and let me know ur opinion please?
im hoping to get before my hokkaido trip so i can take even nicer pictures!

p/s: i think im doing a great job living my life without you.. ^^